We provide a broad range of management and consulting services across all types of oil, gas and mineral interests1 held in trusts. The team focuses on enhancing revenues, reducing expenses and improving the property.
We help optimize the value of these assets by providing:
- Customized property management services
- Lease negotiations and monitoring
- Farm-out, unitization agreement and other contract negotiation
- Evaluation of and participation in workovers and wildcat and development wells
- Environmental inspections
- Petroleum engineering experience
- Comprehensive oil and gas accounting
For our insights on Oil and Gas, please read the following:
1Note: Oil, gas and mineral interests are not available for direct investment through U.S. Trust.
Nonfinancial assets, such as closely-held businesses, real estate, oil, gas and mineral properties, and timber, farm and ranch land, are complex in nature and involve risks including total loss of value. Special risk considerations include natural events (for example, earthquakes or fires), complex tax considerations, and lack of liquidity. Nonfinancial assets are not suitable for all investors. Always consult with your independent attorney, tax advisor, investment manager, and insurance agent for final recommendations and before changing or implementing any financial, tax, or estate planning strategy.