ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS
At ustrust.com, you have the ability to see your U.S. Trust, banking, and brokerage relationships within a convenient integrated, single-screen view.
U.S. Trust Online Account Access provides:
- Intuitive navigation and comprehensive account information – including summary, holdings and activity detail
- Customized reports on your Trust, Custody or Investment Accounts
- A direct connection with your U.S. Trust Advisor through Secure Message Center and Documents from U.S. Trust
- Proprietary market insights and timely perspectives
- Access to historical account statements with the ability to go green and suppress paper statements
MOBILE ACCOUNT ACCESS
Account Access has never been so easy. Stay connected anytime, anywhere with our mobile app. The U.S. Trust mobile app for iPad is available to clients who have registered for U.S. Trust Online Account Access.
With the U.S. Trust iPad application, you can review balances, holdings and transactions. Review historical data and asset charts. Access research and insights, including market news and our latest thinking. Manage and monitor your watchlists or create new ones. Communicate securely with your U.S. Trust Advisor with secure messaging.
Questions & Answers
What is the cost to use these apps?
There is no charge to download and use any U.S. Trust application. Depending on your mobile device, you may be charged access fees by your wireless service provider. Please check with your provider for details on possible fees.
What do I need to use these apps?
Details about the operating systems for each device are listed below. Your device must be able to access the Internet, and you must have an investment, trust or custody account with U.S. Trust and be enrolled for online web access.
||OS & Features
||iOS 7.0 or later
How secure are these apps?
Apple, the Apple logo and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.